Si necesita acceder la solicitud de fondos en español, por favor contáctenos a (电子邮件保护).
To save time and effort, we recommend that all applicants follow these steps before submitting an application:
- 读到 365bet
- 了解更多关于 开放基金
- Connect with a program officer to discuss ideas for your program or project
- Register in our grants management system before submitting an application
- Join our mailing list to receive future email alerts about 开放基金
Review focus areas and cross-cutting efforts:
We prioritize funding for:
- Organizations based in Colorado and serving Coloradans
- Organizations classified as tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3)
- Colorado public agencies, including state and local governments
- A tax-exempt organization acting as a fiscal sponsor may apply on behalf of or in collaboration with an organization that does not have 501(c)(3) status.
- The fiscal sponsor’s board must approve of the project as furthering the sponsor’s charitable mission 申请前 for a grant to The Colorado Health Foundation. 请download the Foundation's fiscal sponsor policy and sample memorandum of understanding (MOU). If you have any questions about your organization's eligibility, please do not hesitate to contact us at 303-953-3600 and ask to speak with our grantmaking department.
注意: If a public support 测试 requirement to retain public charity status applies to your organization, as a public charity grantee of the Colorado Health Foundation, it is essential that you ensure the grant your organization receives will not cause it to lose its status as a publicly supported charity.
Before applying, we also suggest the following:
- Review our Grantmaking Glossary in 英语 和/或 西班牙语 to become familiar with terminology that appears throughout the application process.
- 咨询我们的 授权者资源 for information you may find helpful when preparing your application.
Learn about our different funding types:
- 我们的 资金的机会 focus on specific needs aligned with a particular priority within our focus areas. These vary for each funding deadline (Feb. 6月15日和10月15日. 15). Applicants will be required to address detailed criteria specific to that funding opportunity. Grant funding is highly competitive within the pool of applicants for each individual funding opportunity.
- 我们的 滚动资金 has no associated deadline. We accept applications on a rolling basis. Applicants will be required to address detailed criteria specific to the funding.
After your application has been submitted, we will screen it for completeness and eligibility. Your application will be assigned to the appropriate team for review, and a Foundation staff person may contact you to discuss your proposal and follow-up with any additional questions. Staff may occasionally schedule a site visit to meet you in person and further discuss proposed activities. Read below for more details on the different timelines based on funding type.
- 资金 Opportunities: While we strive to be as responsive as possible, please note that review of your proposal may take up to four months. You will be notified as soon as we reach a decision. At any point during the process, please do not hesitate to contact your assigned staff person with questions or concerns.
- 滚动资金: Review and notification on the status of your application will occur within approximately 45 days of submitting your proposal.